- 2 pk Dinner Rolls- Do not separate individual rolls!
- 3/4 lb. very thin sliced deli ham
- 1 1/2 cups grated baby swiss cheese (or you can use the deli sliced if you prefer)
- 2 sticks (1 cup) margarine
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T prepared yellow mustard
- 2 T finely grated onion
- 2 T poppy seeds
Slice top half of rolls off and lay aside. Repeat with second package of rolls. (It is easiest to slice the rolls in half if you invert them in the pan. Using a serrated knife, use the top edge of the pan as a guide to make a nice neat cut. Re-invert the rolls and remove the top half!) Layer ham on each set of roll bottoms, then sprinkle with cheese. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine and sugar over medium low heat. Add mustard, onion, and poppy seeds. Pour half of this mixture over the ham and cheese. Replace the top half of the rolls. Use a sharp knife to separate the individual rolls, cutting through all the layers. Pour the remaining poppy seed margarine mixture over the tops. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°F.